need a list of systems parsing OWL2 RDF/XML

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:54:04 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Are there any systems which parse all the the OWL2 test cases, and claim
to parse all OWL 2 ontologies (from the RDF/XML syntax)?  I expect
OWLAPI can do the parsing; I don't know if the existing "1.1" code is
complete, though, or when "version 3" will be out.  And even if it's
perfect, we still need another one....

I asked this whimsically a few days ago, and I haven't heard any systems
named yet.  It is a serious question; I don't think we can exit CR if
all the passing systems use the same library for parsing (since it
doesn't show multiple implementations of the mapping-to-rdf spec).

    -- Sandro