Re: A proposal for clarifying the definitions of datatype maps, take II

I may have missed something, however it appears that these changes,
while clarifying the meaning of the datatypes in the OWL 2 Datatype
map, also remove a strong constraint - namely that OWL 2 DL tools MUST
support all the types in that datatype map.

In particular:

"OWL 2 tools <em title="MUST in RFC 2119 context"
class="RFC2119">MUST</em> support the OWL 2 datatype map described in
the rest of this section. "

has been removed.

I don't believe that Boris' original note suggested this would be the case.

I'd appreciate some clarification on this matter.

Thanks,
Alan