Re: bug in (approved) test case (syntax)

> You are looking at the (advertised) buggy output of the current OWL
> API.

Yeah, I didn't read the message as nearly that strong.  I thought it was
talking about more subtle issues, with more obscure syntaxes that
RDF/XML.

Honestly, this makes me deeply skeptical about ending CR.

> The normative RDF/XML for these tests are on pages pointed to on
> the wiki page:
> http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/projects/owltests/index.php/New-Feature-Obj=
> ectQCR-001-RDFXML

Is that the "Download OWL" link that I see now?   Or something...?

> These validate properly.

But are they right?   Why would I think they were?

   -- Sandro