implementations of mapping-from-rdf

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 09:40:50 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

For testing my OWLXML->OWLRDF grddl stylesheet, I'm looking for code
which either does the same thing (OWLXML->OWLRDF), or which does the
inverse mapping, (OWLRDF->OWLXML).  Failing that, I'd settle for code
which just parses OWLRDF to the structural syntax, where I can add my
own OWLXML generator.

I know OWLAPI does this, but I'd like a second set of data points for
better interop testing and confidence.

Do anyone have code like this I can use?  I had a brief moment of
wondering if all 16 implementations listed on
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Implementations just used OWLAPI for
parsing their RDF, but I know at least FaCT++ is in C++, so that seems
unlikely.  :-)

      -- Sandro