Re: OWL/XML schema & example

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:45:38 +0100
Cc: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@deri.org>, 'W3C OWL Working Group' <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
On 22 Jul 2009, at 20:29, Sandro Hawke wrote:

>>> Thanks. Why can't we just edit the file at w3.org? The problem
>>> seems very easy to fix.
>>
>> Hysterical raisons. Basically, wikiexperimentation and I believe we
>> decided to wait until the next round to fix this once and for all.
>
> Let's fix it now.  Where should I put the real schema?

It doesn't matter to me. Perhaps we should put some boilerplate
reminding people to caching/use it locally and not from the web?

SchemaLocation sorta sucks for this. You can point to another
location, but meh.

> I guess it
> should be linked from the namespace, somehow, but there's no
> standard or
> even non-standard vocabulary for doing that, as far as I know
> (offhand).

HTML? I guess RDDL is out of vogue.

> (BTW, have I mentioned how much I regret agreeing to write the XSLT
> for
> GRDDL'ing OWL/XML?  Ugh.)

:)

I'm still trying to get a Full/DL validator going...in my copious
spare time.