Re: OWL/XML schema & example

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 15:29:16 -0400
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
cc: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@deri.org>, 'W3C OWL Working Group' <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

> > Thanks. Why can't we just edit the file at w3.org? The problem
> > seems very easy to fix.
>
> Hysterical raisons. Basically, wikiexperimentation and I believe we
> decided to wait until the next round to fix this once and for all.

Let's fix it now.  Where should I put the real schema?  I guess it
should be linked from the namespace, somehow, but there's no standard or
even non-standard vocabulary for doing that, as far as I know (offhand).

(BTW, have I mentioned how much I regret agreeing to write the XSLT for
GRDDL'ing OWL/XML?  Ugh.)

    -- Sandro