Re: Possibly wrong use of RL-theorem in the Conformance spec

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 06:49:18 +0100
Cc: "W3C OWL Working Group" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
The idea is to identify circumstances under which the RL rules are
complete, i.e., where they can be correctly used to determine non-
entailment. Is it not the case that a direct semantics non-entailment
where the two ontologies satisfy the conditions in Theorem PR1 is
also an RDF-based semantics non-entailment?

Ian