Proposal for multiple syntaxes everywhere

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 20:05:27 +0000
To: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Hi ho,

I think we could usefully answer a fair bit of criticism if we made
all the examples have multiple syntax display.

I personally, am still waiting for Matthew to update the Syntax
converter to the latest changes to the various syntaxes, but I guess
that will be pretty soon. We can automate it enough to make it pretty
painless.