Re: FW: TopQuadrant response to OWL2 LC

I agree that the current encoding in RDF looks fairly funny. Ie, having
what you propose does look indeed better. My only cosmetic comment is
the usage of the term 'subsume' which, although we use it in our
conversations and logicians know what it means, it does not appear among
the usual RDF terms. May I propose, instead:

q owl:superProperty (SEQ p_1....)

which seems to be closer to the term subProperty?

Of course, the question arises whether

q owl:superProperty p

is also valid where 'p' is a property and not a list...

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153