More OWL EL implementations

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 08:13:38 +0000
To: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

This is mostly for CR tracking, but Uli (who's lacking connectivity at
the moment) tells me that there are at least two more;
	Racer has a specific implementation of somewhere in the EL family
	Snorocket:
		http://aehrc.com/hie/snorocket.html

If the chairs would start a page for "implementors to ping during CR"
I'll start adding this sort of thing there....

...it might help ground some of these discussions about implementor
impact.