Ontology header is a requirement - inconsistent with resolution of ISSUE-135?

From: Mike Smith <msmith@clarkparsia.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:12:56 -0500
To: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

>From Sec 3.1.2 of the RDF Mapping Document [1],

"Next, the ontology header is extracted from G by matching patterns
from Table 4 to G. It MUST be possible to match exactly one such
pattern to G in exactly one way."

I believe this requirement is stronger than those present in the
previous OWL standard (based on the tests such as [I5.2-001] ).

It also seems to be inconsistent with the resolution of [ISSUE-135]
(Peter's change is no longer in the document).  Is this intentional?
If so, can someone point me to emails or minutes where the resolution
was changed so I can understand better before commenting?

Thanks,
--
Mike Smith

Clark & Parsia