LC: FH6

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:57:19 +0000
To: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I think it's a bit incorrect to characterize FH6 as "Too many profiles
(supporting Lilly's comment)". Indeed, Liily's comment on this point
is a bit incoherent...the profiles result from research efforts but
OWL 2 is difficult to find useful subsets of?

I'm really not sure what the complaint is, but as it doesn't seem to
be actionable, I think we shouldn't break it out separately. Or at
least, be a bit cautious.