XML Schema for OWL/XML

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 22:21:46 +0000
To: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Minor nit:

gets returned with a wrapping <pre> tag, which makes it pretty useless.

I was hoping to have some comments on OWL/XML by today, but that seems
unlikely. There are some potential issues (CURIES) and I've not had a
chance to fully explore the schema from XPath and XQuery. These things
straddle the line between design and implementation issues in some
sense. (I've not yet tried to generate OWL/XML with entities, which is
the only way to (sensibly) abbreviate uris with multiple prefixes).

So, I'd like some grace time on this.