From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:49:00 +0100
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
CC: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Bijan Parsia wrote:

>> Given that this came up, I think recording an errata for RDF, stemming
>> from this group, might be a good idea indeed!
> Ok. What do we do?

the group should agree on what exactly the comment is and send a mail to
 www-rdf-comments@w3.org (and cc to me:-). I would prefer to give that a
resting period to see if there is a discussion on that list, and I would
then register it on the page (changing hat from WG participant's to
Activity Lead's:-)

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153