Re: ACTION-268

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 00:01:39 +0000
Cc: Christine Golbreich <cgolbrei@gmail.com>, W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>

On 21 Jan 2009, at 23:54, Bijan Parsia wrote:
[snip]
> Second, I feel that "NF&R" shouldn't be an introduction to the new
> features. That's scope creep. See my recent email for more on this.

That came out sort of wrong. Obviously, it is an introduction to the
new features. But I don't think it should be an introduction in the
way that the primer is or the syntax (qua reference) is. It should be
rationale centered. This is why the examples aren't really on point.
They feel like more reference. We have a reference.