RE: missing(?) RFC2119 statement in Direct Semantics

Ah, indeed, no occurrence. But I don't really read this paragraph as a
per-document note. Or even if I would do so, then I'd rather read it as
"whenever there is a "must", then it will be rendered so and so...". So it's
an "All" restriction rather than an "All-Exists" restriction to me. :)

I would simply keep it in /all/ our documents in exactly the same form, and
approximately at the same place (at the end of the intro, at the moment).
Having it in doesn't hurt, anyway.

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: schneid@fzi.de
WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/ipe/eng/mitarbeiter.php?id=555

==

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Stiftung Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Rudi
Studer

==