Internal WG comments during LC period

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:54:41 +0000
To: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I took an action (ACTION-263) to send an email clarifying how how to
make and deal with WG comments on LC documents. Such comments should
be sent to the <public-owl-wg@w3.org> list as per usual. Alan and I
will monitor this list as well as the public comments list and add
relevant comments to the LC comments page [1] -- see, e.g., comments
9-11 (we know that this isn't a complete list -- we are still
catching up).

For editorial comments the response can simply be "Editorial :
Fixed" (see, e.g., comment 11).

Regards,
Ian