RE: Trouble with IRC

Ivan,

Thanks.  Can't say whether that works better or worse.  When I use port 80, I
get a page that explicitly blocks the site. When I use the standard web port,
it never loads.

:-(

Any other ideas?  I can call our tech support for future reference too  -
clearly I'll need to check this off line before next call.

Joanne