Posting internal comments to public-owl-comments list

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:26:03 +0000
To: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I know that it is what we agreed during Wednesday's teleconf, but on
closer consideration it isn't clear that it is appropriate to use the
public-owl-comments list to raise "internal" LC comments (i.e.,
comments from (active) WG members) -- even if we subsequently deal
with such comments in the same way as "external" ones.

Pending a decision on this can you please hold off posting further
comments to the public-owl-comments list.

Thanks,
Ian