Re: WebOnt DL Test Cases ready

Great work -- thanks!

In the case where one or more reasoner fails the test it would be
useful to explicitly ask the relevant implementers if they can
explain and/or fix their implementations -- this should improve both
our confidence in the tests and quality of implementation.

I'm not sure what we should do with those few tests that none of the
reasoners can handle (correctly) -- I could imagine an argument for
leaving these out of the test suite, or at least having a separate
category for such tests as we presumably aren't able to even
guarantee what the expected result should be.

Ian