Re: comment on answer to comment... (OW/XML)

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 05:18:28 +0900
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Cc: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
It was in error that I posted to the main list. I meant this as a
discussion for the chairs list, to help me explore how to think about
the feedback we were getting and I and inadvertently sent it here.
Therefore, to answer Bijan's question, yes, I was offering an opinion
as chair qua chair, but in a less careful manner as I thought I was
talking to a smaller audience. Please excuse my mistake.
-Alan