question on schedule

From: Christine Golbreich <cgolbrei@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:48:19 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Ian Horrocks <ianh@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Cc: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Sorry to ask a clarification but I am now a little confused.

If I understood correctly, at the F2F you said that as they are not
normative UF docs don't need to pass a CR step, and therefore can be
finished later.  On the other hand, you answered to my question about
the schedule for UF docs:  "the plan is to publish _all_ documents
(ie,  including quick ref and features) on the same day", and the
schedule that was displayed on IRC was:
30 March - Editors Done, begin WG review
15 April - Publish Round 6: All documents, specs in Last Call (LC1 or LC2)

Furthermore, in [1] you had noticed that according to your
recollection (and mine, but we are in the same case ...) "the features
and rationale is a normative document".

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2009Feb/0252.html

When are UF docs and in particular NF&R expected to be LC, at Round 6 or later ?

I apologize for any misunderstanding, but I'm rather new in W3C and
it's not obvious.

--
Christine