Re: Other GRDDL concerns which should not be lost

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:10:55 +0000
To: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To be clear, I'm not going back from the point we reached at the F2F.
I am compromising (will little, if anything, in return). I am beaten
down.

I think the minimum security measure we could take is to
cryptographically sign any downloadable transform. I don't know if
that will interfere with execution or not (needs investigation, but
not by me). I do know that extant GRDDL agents don't check that. But
at least they could be upgraded.

As for system concerns...well, I guess if the W3C doesn't care, then
I'll shut up.