Re: Throw it away!

On 24 Feb 2009, at 18:40, Christine Golbreich wrote:
[snip]
> Ah! Oxford language is easier for some of us :-)

Don't know what that means :)

> Members of the UFDTF and of the WG asked for keeping UCS as Appendix.

Sure. And, as a member of the UFDTF and the WG, I'm asking (have
asked) for it to be removed. I'm sorry to have connected that debate
(which we've not haved) with this one (which was narrower...I didn't
understand that when I made the comment).

> Along with your action you advocated to have pointers to OWLED instead

Yes.

> Seeems that there has been today a discussion on that as well

Not really.

> BTW the specific concerned UCs related to N-ary came from Manchester,
> if I remember correctly.

Sure. So?