Throw it away!

From: Christine Golbreich <cgolbrei@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:17:48 +0100
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Cc: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
1) I'm looking at the log on IRC and see  that there has been  some
discussions about the NF&R.
Has the schedule for discusssion about non LC documents been modified
? Are you in advance ? late ?

2) I see Bijan's comment "Throw it away!"
and later : "The use cases right? I'm strongly against them"
after Alan's:"The document is called "New Features and Rationale"

Since I was not on the phone, and it's clear from the record on IRC,
could you please elicit what you were talking about and what "it"
refers to "in through it away"?
work on  N-ary? NF&R ? the comment ?

3) I don't know if this discussion was related to N-ary or not.
Concerning N-ary and related UCs, FYI I asked aothors of the technical
spec whether I should leave it or not in the NF&R and was replied that
I should leave it.
" I guess that n-ary will indeed happen as a note, so there is
probably no need to EdNotes in your document".

--
Christine