Re: abstract preamble and "guide to documents" (LCC 10, ...)

From: Christine Golbreich <cgolbrei@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 00:59:44 +0100
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
For the so-called "Roadmap" to be put in preamble of documents I
suggest the following, see the wiki page [1] :

- structured it in 2 parts: first set of documents,  second "reading guide"
- changed order of documents, putting first first core documents
- shortened/simplified some document description
- removed 'normative' except in 1.
- removed current state e. g. "currently in need of revision"
- editorial cut : 'which'

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/LC_Responses/IH2#Set_of_Documents

I apologize in advance for any possible misunderstanding

Hope it may help to prevent some discussions ... and offer a useful
reading  guide for readers

Christine

--
Christine