Re: 3rd Draft response to LC comment 30 (FH4)

We seem to have discussed this one to death:-)... anyway, I found the
discussion on the FS useful for me at least!

I have modified the Wiki site with the draft answer. I did add a half
sentence, though, to answer to the question; the last sentence now reads:

[[[
In the example you mentioned, for example, the "_:1" simply represents a
blank node in the RDF graph, and this is indeed the only syntactic mean
to define a blank node.
]]]

See you soon!

Ivan