Re: 3rd Draft response to LC comment 30 (FH4)

Ian,

I do not mind using this text, but Frank explicitly asked whether AS is
still usable. Why did you leave that part out?

Ivan

P.S. As an aside, although the text on FS/FOL came from an earlier
version of the draft, as written by Bijan, I must admit that this
argument seemed to be valid to me. The only way I can explain myself the
order of the various arguments and parameters in the language is when I
look at the way the same formulae would be written in FOL. But that may
be only me, I do not mind taking that out...

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153