Re: 3rd Draft response to LC comment 30 (FH4)

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:10:11 +0100
To: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
CC: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>, W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I do not mind using this text, but Frank explicitly asked whether AS is
still usable. Why did you leave that part out?

P.S. As an aside, although the text on FS/FOL came from an earlier
version of the draft, as written by Bijan, I must admit that this
argument seemed to be valid to me. The only way I can explain myself the
order of the various arguments and parameters in the language is when I
look at the way the same formulae would be written in FOL. But that may
be only me, I do not mind taking that out...

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153