Drafting responses to LC comments.

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:20:48 -0500
To: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Thanks to everyone who has been contributing to writing LC responses!

If you haven't already, we'd appreciate it if you could keep an
up-to-date version of the response (at least as far as your own
contributions go) on the pages we are listing in the "Wiki page"
column of http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Responses_to_Last_Call_Comments

That way there is less of a chance of clerical error in trying to
maintain the mailing list in sync with those pages, and it is easier
for Ian and I to track what's happening on each response.

Thanks,
Alan