References templates

Great, thanks!

I have created templates for all the references in the RDF-Based Semantics.

In general, I have used the references from the Structural Spec, if
possible, and also the naming scheme from there (one exception: RDF
Concepts, which is only called "RDF" in the Syntax document; I thought this
could be improved).

I have also added some explanatory text in the "base" page on how to use and
create reference templates:

  http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/References

For getting the current list of references, a quick and dirty trick is to
type into the Wiki search field: