Re: OWL2 and RDF

Thanks for that. I'm still not sure that I understood the point of
the comment, other than general grumbling/worries about OWL diverging
from RDF -- which is actually completely wrong as OWL2 still includes
the Full variant and even allows *more* RDF graphs to be treated as
OWL DL.

Does anyone think that they understand the statement that OWL2 "won't
use RDF itself"? Is this more confusion about the surface syntax?
Shouldn't we contact Taylor Cowan and ask for clarification?

Ian