draft for JH1 (keys)

From: Christine Golbreich <cgolbrei@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 19:34:58 +0100
To: "OWL 1.1" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
instead of

"Please note that we will have a more extensive documentation of the
rationale behind this design in the NF&R as well as some discussion in the
primer. The working group will contact you when they reach last call to see
if the overall solution meets your concerns"
I suggest :

Please note that we have added more extensive documentation of hasKey
feature in the Syntax,  a better explanation in the RDF-Based Semantics, and
more documentation in the NF&R. The rationale behind this design is
summarized in the NF&R. We will have also some discussion in the primer

--
Christine