Re: Agenda TC 05/08/2009

On Mittwoch, 5. August 2009, Ian Horrocks wrote:
> No. My assumption was that we would write the report after we decide
> that we are ready to exit CR. Most of the information on which the
> report would be based is already summarised in the implementation
> page [1] and the results page [2].

Further test results have been coming in until very recently. The reports at
[1] are now completely up-to-date (latest update 10min ago). Note that not all
of these results are relevant for CR exit: a more concise page with reports on
approved test cases can be found at [2].

Markus

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Test_Suite_Status
[2] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Test_results

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institute AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe