Re: OWL dot OWL file

Hi Michael,

What you have done seems very reasonable. Regarding the queries, I
didn't have time to check every one but judging by the ones I did
look at I will be more than happy to go with your suggestions.

One small point (that I think was already made by Peter). In a
comment at the beginning of the file you say:

   We do not expect people to
   import this file explicitly into their ontology.
   People importing this file
   should expect their ontology to be an OWL 2 Full ontology.

I think that this could usefully be made stronger. Perhaps something
like:

   This files should not, in general, be imported into OWL ontologies.
   Importing this file into an OWL 2 DL ontology will cause it to
become an an OWL 2 Full ontology.

Thanks,
Ian