broken rendering of testcases in test wiki

From: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 10:37:58 +0200
To: <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Markus Krötzsch <mak@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>, "Mike Smith" <msmith@clarkparsia.com>
Hi!

I just found that on the Test Wiki, all my contributed testcases are rendered in a broken way. I remember that it was ok in the past. See, for example, the testcase

  <http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/projects/owltests/index.php/Rdfbased-sem-prop-incompatiblewith-type-annot>

Also see the attached screenshot. The top of the page contains the line

  ! colspan="2" | This test is not in OWL 2 RL but can be passed by implementations that use the OWL RL derivation rules

I remember that formerly this text (without the "colspan" stuff) was always at the bottom of the testcase pages.

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)

broken-testcase-rendering.png
(image/png attachment: broken-testcase-rendering.png)