Re: Invitation for review of POWDER documents (Last Call)

Dear Stasinos and Phil,

the WG has looked at your responses and we agree with all of them
(including the change on the 'some' vs. 'all').

Thanks and good luck with the final round of your document progress!

Ivan
(in the name of the OWL WG)

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153