Fwd: [OWL2-Profiles] error in grammar production

From: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:18:39 +0100
To: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
As you can see, Jos spotted a bug in the grammar productions in
Profiles. Boris has fixed the problem and drafted a response [1].
Given that this is purely editorial, unless I hear to the contrary
within the next couple of days I will ask Boris to send the response.

Regards,
Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/LC2_Responses/JdB1

Begin forwarded message: