Re: ACTION-333 Quick Review of Quick Reference Guide

I am in the boondocks and can not download to review. I suggest that
1 I talk to jie on Monday
2 we get a plan that we as a group agree on before removing links
3 we consider an optional version that has more links if the group
really wants all or most of the links to "gentler" content removed. (I
have users who would benefit from the links to examples so I would
like to have a place to send them.
Also I am sorry to say that I think 8 of font is the smallest we
should go if we want people over 40 to use the doc

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 23, 2009, at 7:13 AM, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com