RE: A note on "non" and "non-"

Hello,

This is one thing that drives me insane about English: why isn't there an
official guide? In many languages you have just one book to consult and that's
it; in English, however, you always have debates. This is inefficient.

I would really prefer to stick with the existing spelling in "my" documents. I
got used to the Chicago Manual of Style, mainly because CMS was the first one I
encountered and, since there is no one official guide, sticking with CMS is as
good a choice as any. I start philosophizing now, I'll just get confused and the
documents will end up all messed up.

Perhaps the choice of the style manual is something that could be left to the
discretion of each editor.

Regards,

	Boris