LC Comments from WG members

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:20:25 +0100
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org
As you may have seen, I just sent emails to all the "external"
commenters on our 1st round LC drafts. I didn't send emails to
commenters from within the WG -- I assume that you know what is going
on.

Can I remind everyone that this time around comments from WG members
will NOT be treated as "external" comments and sent/responded-to via
the public-owl-comments list. If there are any comments -- and in
view of our extensive internal discussions and QC procedure I hope
that there won't be (m)any -- can you please send them to the public-
owl-wg@w3.org list.

Regards,
Ian