Re: Freezing documents for publication

Hi Jie, Sandro,

Jie, I am being fixing them for you for NF&R and I have nearly finished:
only still missing asymmetric,  reflexive, irreflexive,
those ones where removed in the strong slimming treatment of NF&R,
I may restore the subsections in NF&R or you may change the ling to
the upper section.

Christine

--
Christine