RE: several broken rules in RL?

Hello Michael,

Yep, this was broken for all but the owl:propertyChainAxiom! (The latter is, I
think, OK: note that the LIST[] notation takes the first argument as the list
head.) Thanks a lot for catching this in time: I really appreciate it! (It is a
bit disheartening that we have such errors in the documents after such a long
time!)

Anyway, I've fixed the errors; here is the diff:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Profiles&diff=22179&oldid=22140

Regards,

	Boris