Re: QRG in pdf

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:57:04 -0400
To: "Deborah L. McGuinness" <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
cc: Christine Golbreich <cgolbrei@gmail.com>, Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>, OWL 2 <public-owl-wg@w3.org>, Jie Bao <baojie@cs.rpi.edu>

> > I remember, does it exclude 2 cards recto verso =  4 pages ?
> > and even so, why should we be so rigid ?

> if keeping a small amount more length increases either its useful
> content or its understandability, that is a tradeoff that i think is
> worth making.

Maybe we can compromise (if necessary) by having any material that
pushes it beyond two pages be omitted from the 2-page version?  It's
easy enough to mark text (whole sections, or even just words) with
something like class="no-card", and have it not be rendered it the PDF
translation process.

    -- Sandro