QRG in pdf

From: Jie Bao <baojie@cs.rpi.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:32:25 -0400
To: OWL 2 <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Hi

Just to get some vogue idea how many pages QRG in print will have, I made a
quick and dirty copy+paste into word and did a few  layout setting [1].
Please don't be under the impression that this will be the final print
version, or anything close.

I don't think we may make a 2 page version any more with current contents.
Currently it is 4 using Times New Roman font size 8.

My heart still loves a 2 page version. Maybe one thing we can  do is to
reduce 3-column _tables_ into 2 column by dropping the first one (features),
because 1) in print version links to primer and NF&R will not be needed; 2)
many of the functional syntax is self-explanatory (e.g., SubclassOf), we
only need to comment those that are not (e.g., ObjectHasSelf). This will
enable 3-column _document layout_ (as OWL 1 card [2] is) may save some
space. Datatype section can also save some.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/images/d/d9/Quick_Reference_Guide.pdf
[2] http://ebiquity.umbc.edu/resource/html/id/94/

Jie

--
Jie Bao
http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~baojie

Facebook,Twitter,Skype,Msn,LinkedIn - check url above