Re: QRG and NF&R

I agree. We had voted the documents to be published as they were,
being aware of possible imperfections that might be improved later. I
only answerd to Rinke, it was not my intention to require any big
changes at this time for this round.

The slight fixes that the authors of the QRG might want to make,*if
it's not a too big burden for anybody*, including people producing the
documents, might be to add a few missing links to NF&R by adding some
(N), e.g. universal object property, .. or for annotation axioms etc.
If still possible it might be better, but it's not critical.

Christine