RE: Private review of the Document Overview

Hi Ian!

I'm happy with your response.

I can see that the figure has just been updated, e.g. from "M'ter" to
"Manchester", etc., so that's fine now, either.

Concerning a more distinctive short-description of the Direct Semantics
(last point, in the table), we can have a discussion about this later.

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)