W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-owl-wg@w3.org > April 2009

Agenda TC 15/04/2009

From: Héctor Pérez-Urbina <hector.perez-urbina@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:24:24 +0100
Message-ID: <cbb4a7610904140924v219be4dbn5e71a152637dd103@mail.gmail.com>
To: "OWL 1.1" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Hello,

This is a preliminary version of this week's teleconference agenda:

   1.  Admin
          * Roll call
          * Agenda amendments?
          * PROPOSED: Accept Previous Minutes (8 April)
          * Action items status
                o Pending Review Actions
                      + Action 330 Communicate with Michael Schneider
about doing the changes to RDF-Based Semantic in support of
owl:versionIRI / Boris Motik
                      + Action 329 Review and signal approval of
changes made for owl:versionIRI / Ian Horrocks
                      + Action 328 Review and signal approval of
changes made for owl:versionIRI / Peter Patel-Schneider
                      + Action 326 Implement changes for
owl:versionIRI / Boris Motik
                o Due and overdue Actions
                      + Action 299 Find and fix the to-wiki-links
Jeremy complains about / Sandro Hawke
                      + Action 321 Review NF&R (perhaps after some
editing) / Elisa Kendall
                      + Action 325 Send a comment to the CURIE folks
about us not using them / Sandro Hawke
          * PROPOSED: WG will send LC comment to POWDER WG as per Ivan's draft
   2. Documents and Reviewing
          * Publication Schedule (see Timeline)
                o Primer will be published on April 15th as Ordinary
Working Drafts
                      + PROPOSED: Primer is ready for publication as
OWD (modulo outstanding review discussions)
                      + Primer will go to Last Call when core spec
goes to CR (scheduled for 1st June)
          * Slightly modified procedure for dealing with (2nd) Last
Call comments
                o Hopefully there will be few if any comments from WG
members, and these will not be treated in the same way as "external"
LC comments
                o We will respond rapidly to LC comments (as they arrive)
   3. (Technical) Issues Arising
          * Any last minute issues that need discussing?
   4. Test Cases
          * Plans/procedures for producing/approving test cases
          * Problems with approved test cases?
          * Progress on tool support, e.g., for "species validation"?
          * How to organize related tests - e.g. same input but
different results for DL versus Full/RL (e.g. punning/sameas)
          * PROPOSED: Approve some/all of the test cases currently in
the test queue
   5. Features "At-Risk" (just a reminder)
          * owl:rational support
          * rdf:XMLLiteral support
   6. Additional other business

Regards,

Héctor
Received on Tuesday, 14 April 2009 16:25:05 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 14 April 2009 16:25:07 GMT