Re: reply to a POWDER Group request

> On 13 Apr 2009, at 21:11, Michael Schneider wrote:
> [snip]
> > * The cited reference "[OWL2]" points to the Primer. I believe the
> > Document Overview is the best document to generically refer to OWL 2.
> [snip]
>
> Really? That seems unfortunate.
>
> Or is that a design goal for Overview?

FWIW, I understood it to be, and said and heard words to that effect at
the meeting where we approved the concept (2009-02-23), but alas, I
don't see them recorded in the minutes.

That was, in my mind, the main reason to go out of our way to not have
editors named, since whoever is named on that document would be widely
cited for "OWL 2".  Of course when people have reason to cite a
particular document, they will, but when the just need a pointer to all
of OWL 2, I would expect/assume/hope they would use Overview.

      -- Sandro