xsd:dateTime example

From: Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 11:00:25 +0100
To: <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Hello,

I'm really sorry for this late change, but I completely forgot that I promised
Evan last week to add another example regarding comparisons of xsd:dateTime data
values with and without a time zone offset. I've done this now by extending the
second example in the xsd:dateTime section. Here is the diff:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Syntax&diff=21734&oldid=21687

I hope that this will address Evan's concerns. Please let me know should you
have any comments.

Regards,

	Boris