Negative property assertions and complementOf in Profiles implemented

From: Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 20:32:32 +0100
To: <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Hello,

I've just implemented negative property assertions and complementOf in Profiles.
Here is the diff:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Profiles&diff=21692&oldid=21421

Just one point: the RDF mapping uses slightly different transformations for
negative data and object property assertions. (In the case of data property
assertions, we are using owl:targetValue, while in the case of object property
assertions, we are using owl:targetIndividual.) Because of that, I needed to add
two rules for negative property assertions. From a technical point of view,
however, if we used just owl:targetValue for both negative object and data
property assertions (which we could: the mapping would work), we could dispense
with one rule.

Finally, I'd like to point out that hat eating does not apply in case I made a
typo, but only if there is something conceptually wrong with this feature :-)

Regards,

	Boris